Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, My Love


Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday Sweet Darin, Happy Birthday to YOU! Today I have absolutely LOVED celebrating my best friend and my sweet love.


Every single day I am absolutely overwhelmed and humbled by the opportunity to love and be loved by Darin. For years I have dreamed and prayed for a man like him but despite those years of praying and dreaming, I never fathomed a love like this. Darin surpasses every dream I have ever dreamed and every prayer I have ever prayed.

In honor of my sweet boy’s special day, here are my 34 favorite things about him…
  1. His love for the Lord.
  2. His desire to glorify the Lord.
  3. His desire to lead people to Jesus.
  4. His beautiful servant’s heart.
  5. His love for family.
  6. His love for friends.
  7. His love.
  8. His ability to teach and preach.
  9. His genuine and sweet spirit.
  10. His intentionality.
  11. His loyalty.
  12. His integrity.
  13. His honesty.
  14. His trustworthiness.
  15. His competitiveness.
  16. His sense of humor.
  17. His ability to teach.
  18. His laugh.
  19. His smile.
  20. His eyes.
  21. His sarcasm.
  22. His affirmation.
  23. His hugs and kisses.
  24. His silliness.
  25. His sentimentality.
  26. His sweet words.
  27. His love for making memories.
  28. His spontaneity.
  29. His creativity.
  30. His ability to listen.
  31. His patience.
  32. His confidence.
  33. His humility.
  34. His adaptability.
Well, this list is certainly not all-inclusive…far from it actually. Long story (kinda) short, is that I am completely in love with Darin and am thankful to have this day to celebrate the amazing man that he is…and of course celebrate March Madness as well. ;)

Happy Birthday, babe! Here’s to many more years of making memories and laughing through life together. You’re my favorite and I love you. Today, tomorrow, forever and for always.

1 comment: